Business ADSL2+ Plans
Premium grade Business Internet connectivity
Please Note: Business ADSL2+ Unlimited plans are only available in selected ADSL2+ enabled exchanges to business users only.
A valid ABN/ACN number is required at the time of registration.
Contract Term & Minimum Total Cost
|Business ADSL2+ Plans||12 Month Contract
|18 Month Contract
|ADSL2+ Premium Plus||$1,619.83||$2,339.82|
Minimum total cost for ADSL2+ plans over contract term calculated as: (ADSL2+ contract term) x $(ADSL2+ monthly access fee) + setup (where applicable) + modem & delivery fee (if required). Early termination fees apply.Plan Features
- Super fast ADSL2+ speeds of up to 20Mbps.#
- Static IP address.
- Free spam filter and virus protection.
- 20 email accounts and 30MB web space.
- Supports multiple users - ability to share an Internet connection amongst multiple PC's.
- Unlimited download and upload capacity with the Business ADSL2+ Unlimited plan - Suitable for high volume sending and receiving of emails, downloading data, transfering large files including graphic rich content, high quality video & audio and applications.
Important Things You Need to Know:
# Up to 20Mbps:
Optimal ADSL2+ speeds require compatible ADSL2+ modem and filters. Around 70% of TPG ADSL2+ customers can achieve speeds greater than 10Mbps. Actual speeds will vary due to many factors including distance from the local telephone exchange, the quality of the customer's copper phone line, cabling and equipment.
Peak/Off Peak Speeds:
TPG may, on giving you 7 days notice by email, adjust the start/finish (but not the length) of peak/off peak times.
Usage Quota and Speed Shaping:
Upload traffic is not counted unless specified. 1GB (Gigabyte) = 1000 MB (Megabyte). Unused usage quota forfeited each month.
1Speed will be throttled to shaping speed once inclusive download quota is reached until the start of the next billing month.
Monthly access charges are billed monthly in advance. Payment options are Direct Debit or Credit Card.
All plans come with Static IP address.
Business ADSL/SDSL Plans
Contract Term & Minimum Total Cost
|ADSL Plans||Contract Term||Setup||Minimum Total Cost|
|Standard 1500/36GB||6 Month||$59.95||$419.65|
|Premium 1500/50GB||6 Month||$59.95||$479.65|
|Premium 8000||6 Month||$59.95||$539.65|
|Premium Plus 8000||6 Month||$59.95||$659.65|
|1.5Mb Business Unlimited1||12 Month||$59.95||$1,859.35|
|512k Unlimited||12 Months||$59.95||$1,019.35|
|SDSL 512k Unlimited||12 Months||$59.95||$1,859.35|
Minimum total cost for ADSL plans over contract term calculated as: (ADSL contract term) x $(ADSL monthly access fee) + setup (where applicable) + modem & delivery fee (if required). Early termination fees apply.
~ The actual speeds may vary due to many factors such as your distance from your local telephone exchange, the quality of your copper phone line and broadband equipment. Acceptable connection speed rate for Premium 8000 and Premium Plus 8000 plans is minimum 880kbps/136kbps (down/up stream).
* Consists of peak (9am - 4am) and off peak (4am - 9am customer’s local time) download quota. Speed will be shaped for the period in which the download quota has been exceeded (peak and/or off peak).
# Speed will be throttled to shaping speed once inclusive download quota is reached until the start of the next billing month.
1 The 1.5Mb Business Unlimited plan is available to business users only. A valid ABN/ACN number is required at the time of registration.
Upload traffic is not counted.
TPG SOUL Broadband is available nationwide, excl. Tasmania, subject to availability.
TPG SOUL ADSL plans are paid by Credit Card (CC) or Direct Debit (DD) monthly in advance.
Other Broadband Features
- All business plans come with Static IP Address
- Free spam filter and virus protection
- Free email accounts and webspace
- Back-up dialup connection with every broadband plan
Monthly Access Charge
Monthly access charge is the monthly subscription fee for your plan. This charge does not include excess download and other additional charges. Monthly access charge is paid by Credit Card (CC) or Direct Debit (DD) monthly in advance.
Optimal ADSL2+ speeds require compatible ADSL2+ modem and filters. Around 70% of ADSL2+ customers can achieve speeds greater than 10Mbps. Actual speeds will vary due to many factors including distance from the local telephone exchange, the quality of the customer’s copper phone line, cabling and equipment.
Download Quota means the amount of data you can download during a one billing month. Unused allowance is forfeited.
Once the specified monthly download quota is reached, download speed is reduced to the "shaping" speed until the end of the billing month. Shaping allows you to download even when you go over monthly download quota and protect you from unexpected excess download charges.
|Plan Name||Monthly Access Charge||Setup||Private Traffic Included||Internet Traffic Included||IP Address||Contention Ratio||Minimum Contract Term
All prices include GST.
TPG SHDSL plans include TPG owned modem router.
TPG SHDSL is only available at nominated TPG ADSL2+ exchanges.
TPG SHDSL speeds are subject to your distance from the exchange.
TPG SHDSL plans are paid by Credit Card (CC) or Direct Debit (DD) monthly in advance.
TPG SHDSL plans do not have access to the Internet, they are private premium business networking services.
- Reduce costs with unbeatable value for premium grade, high performance bandwidth services
- First class support with your choice of business hours support, 24/7 support or proactive management by TPG engineers
- Guaranteed bandwidth throughput means you can send and receive large amounts of data at full line speeds.
- Unlimited traffic means no excess charges, no preset data limits, no throttling that impedes performance
- Quality of service so that you can prioritize different types of traffic according to their importance to your business.
- High speed connections available at 1 Mbit/1Mbit, 2Mbit/2Mbit and 4 Mbit/4Mbit.
- A private network negates the need for expensive VPN devices or firewalls that add cost, complexity and points of failure.
- End to end responsibility- dealing with the owner of the equipment infrastructure means there is no finger pointing when it comes to support.
- No contention ratio means you have full use and control of the bandwidth without performance interference or degradation from other customers.
- VoIP ready – use the service for phone calls between your branch IP telephone systems at no additional cost.
- Video conferencing ready- use your video conferencing units over the network at no additional cost.