TPG Mobile Phone Plans
Now you only need to pay $19.99 per month and TPG will supply you with a SIM only plan, giving you $500 worth of included CAP value which can be used for calling, texting and sending sms from your mobile phone^. TPG have also thrown in Free calls, which allows you to make unlimited calls to TPG mobiles and home phones.
3G Plenty Plan Saver $19.99per
monthMin Charge in first month = $59.99
$500 Included Value^
• Calls, SMS & MMS to Standard Australian Numbers (includes 13/18)
• Calls, SMS & MMS to International Numbers
|Super Value Extras^^||
• Unlimited Calls to TPG Mobile & Home Phone
|Payment Method||Direct Debit from Bank Account or Credit Card|
1st Month Minimum Charges
|3G Plenty Plan||No Contract|
|(when you have TPG Broadband)||$57.99|
Sign up with us and you will receive the following benefits:
- The ability to switch your Mobile Phone number from your current provider to TPG's Mobile plans.TPG supports number porting from Prepaid and Postpaid plans.
- Online statements give you a complete breakdown of your call charges to assist you in tracking your daily spending.
- Ability to bring your own unlocked Mobile Phone (BYO) or purchase a phone from TPG at super cheap prices.
- No contract.
To view all call rates visit http://www.tpg.com.au/mobile/callrates.php hide
1st month minimum charges on TPG no-contract Mobile plans calculated as: $( Mobile monthly charge in first month) + $20 SIM charge + Mobile Prepayment Outside Included Value of $20.
Important Things You Need to Know
Critical Information Summary (TPG Plenty Plan):
Please click here to see the Critical Information Summary which sets out the important information about the service you selected.
TPG Plenty Plan:
Special discounted offer only available for new and existing TPG customers when they bundle with TPG ADSL, ADSL2+, Naked ADSL2+ and ADSL2+ with Home Phone plans. Discounted Mobile monthly charge reverts to standard price of $19.99 from discounted $17.99, if TPG Broadband is terminated or not active.
For TPG Plenty plan, Included Value means the available monthly usage value which can be used within each billing month for eligible calls and other usage types. Eligible Calls and Usage types are: Calls & Text (SMS & MMS) to Standard Australian (includes 13/18) numbers, Calls & Text (SMS & MMS) to International Numbers (Landlines & Mobiles), Voicemail Retrieval, Video Calls to Standard Australian Mobiles and Diversion within Australia. Standard rates apply for usage outside of the Included Value. Unused Included Value is forfeited at the end of each monthly billing cycle period.
TPG Plenty plan excludes Calls and SMS to 19 numbers, Premium SMS, Optus Zoo services, Third Party content, Video Calls to International numbers, International Roaming, Diversion to International numbers, Directory Assistance, Calls thru to connect services (e.g. 124YES) and other Enhanced Services.
Included & Excess Data:
TPG Plenty plan has a specific amount of Included Data each month. Data usage for social networking is not unlimited and will be taken out of your Included Data. Data usage while Tethering is taken out of your monthly Included Data only when you use "Internet", "YesInternet" or "WAP" APN settings on your mobile phone. Additional charges will apply if Tethering is used with other APNs or if the SIM card is used in mobile devices other than a mobile phone (e.g. mobile broadband device). Excess Data rate (25c per MB - 10KB session) applies once Included Data is exceeded.
^^Extras for use in Australia:
- Unlimited Calls to TPG Mobile & Home Phone
- Unlimited Calls to TPG Support (13 14 23)
TPG Plenty plan is for personal use only and may not be acquired by companies or businesses or used for commercial purposes or in a manner that may adversely affect the mobile network. If TPG reasonably believes that you are using the service for commercial purposes or in a manner that may adversely affect the mobile network, TPG may provide one month's notice of termination of the mobile service.
Monthly access charges are billed monthly in advance. Payment options are Direct Debit or Credit Card.
Video Calling is handset dependent and both parties of the call must be in a 3G coverage area. For coverage details see http://www.tpg.com.au/mobile/coverage.php.
Mobile Prepayment Outside Included Value:
All TPG services are prepaid. You must pay the monthly recurring charges in advance. In addition, you must make a prepayment for usage that is not within the included value (if any) for the plan that you have acquired. Your initial prepayment will be $20. After registration, you may nominate how much you wish to prepay but the minimum prepayment is $20. The prepayment will be debited from your nominated bank account or credit card. By acquiring and continuing to use the service, you agree to an automatic top up of your prepayment. The top up will occur when the amount of prepayment falls to below $10. When that happens, TPG will debit a sufficient amount from your bank account/credit card to restore your nominated prepayment amount. If your usage is high, this can occur more than once per month. You authorise TPG to make such debits to your account/credit card. If you do not exceed the Included Value and do not incur any charges that are excluded from your plan, there will be no automatic top-ups. We will send you messages about your usage and the debits during the month. Your service will become inactive if our attempts to debit credit card/bank account to top up your prepayment are unsuccessful. If you do not use the prepayment, it will be forfeited to us when you cancel the service.
Enabling and Using Mobile Data (GPRS/3G):
By enabling DATA (GPRS/ 3G), you are able to use services like internet browsing, email, navigation, downloading maps, checking the weather and other online services on your mobile phone. These services use data. - If you exceed your plan's Included Mobile Data value, additional excess data usage charges will be payable in accordance with the terms of the plan you acquire.
- Data usage includes combined upload & download data transfer.
- DATA (GPRS/ 3G) is enabled by default on all TPG Plenty plan.
- Any unused Included Mobile Data in a month does not roll over into subsequent months.
- The data usage records in the “Your account” section of the TPG website may be delayed by up to 2 days.
- Some mobile phones have the capability to run multiple data sessions at the same time. This will be recorded in your mobile usage as overlapping data usage within the same time periods.
Charges for data usage on TPG Plenty Plan:
Data usage on TPG Plenty Plan is charged at $0.0025 per 10KB session.
|Example of charges:|
|6KB (rounded to minimum 10KB)||= $0.0025|
|1000KB (1MB)||= $0.25|
- Charges for data usage will be taken out of your included plan value, or, if the data usage exceeds your included plan value, charges will be taken out from your Prepayment Outside Included Value. By acquiring and continuing to use the service, you agree to an automatic top up of your Prepayment Outside Included Value. The top up will occur when the amount of Prepayment Outside Included Value falls to below $10. When that happens, TPG will debit a sufficient amount from your bank account/credit card to restore your nominated Prepayment Outside Included Value amount. If your usage is high, this can occur more than once per month.
- TPG will endeavour to warn you via SMS when you are about to exceed and have exceeded your included plan value amount. TPG receives information regarding usage and displays it to you (via the 'Your Account' section of this website) 24 to 48 hours after you accrue it. Therefore we are not able to immediately warn you about heavy usage. You are responsible for any usage irrespective of any warnings.
- To check the data usage charges, please visit www.tpg.com.au/mobile/callrates.php. If you have any question, please call TPG Customer Service on 13 14 23.